Suman Diagnosed Kidney Failure at Age 35

My name is Suman, and I was diagnosed with kidney failure at age 35. In the initial stages of the disease, I experienced some initial symptoms, such as swelling in the lower legs and hands. I was admitted to the hospital there, and they explained that a kidney injury caused some severe damage to my left kidney.


Kidney Injury occurs when you undergo a sudden fall or a hard hit directly near or on the kidneys. The last thing I remembered was when I fell from the stairs due to the wet floor. I was immediately admitted to the hospital and operated on. Now the time for healing starts. It was a long surgery. Hence doctors suggested special care for my health.

My grandparents suggested that I consider Ayurveda along with the allopathic medication because Ayurveda is all about fighting the core reasons of the disease and healing it at every step. It is best to take a small step than exhaust your body and mind.

I reached out to Karma Ayurveda, as was suggested by one of my relatives. They told me that it is a hospital based in Delhi which was established in the year 1937. Since then, it is been 85 years of helping kidney patients with their life and healing from this disease.

Also Read - What is the right treatment for kidney

I booked an appointment with Dr. Puneet, who helped me understand all the basics of Ayurveda and how it can be my go-to to heal my body. Ayurveda is about finding the core of a disease and then taking measures to cure it.

I understood from online reviews and opinions about Ayurveda that there are mixed opinions and not Ayurveda might not have worked out for everyone. What matters is that we experience it by ourselves and take small steps towards wellbeing.

There are a variety of ways to follow Ayurveda. It is not just a medication that you will take before sleeping in the hope to recover out of your pain and miser. It is a lifestyle that requires all your time and undivided attention.

Also Read - Rohan Shukla From Nepal A Proteinuria Patient

Being neutral and understanding all the changes that come into your life after following Ayurveda is the correct way to proceed. Life is not a race, but it is a marathon. Ayurveda is something that everyone should be aware of. A drastic change is there between the Indian and western cultures. At a point where we Indians are blindly following whatever has been served by the western countries. People in other countries are shifting towards Ayurvedic beliefs and a way of living which is good at the same time very sad as somehow we Indians are forgetting our cultural values.

Everything has a science behind it, and we follow it logically that there are high chances that the treatment will be effortless and last forever. A life free of chemical-based medication is every one's right.

Medical facilities were meant to cure our disease, not something that sticks around us for the rest of our lives. Allopathic medication is more like a way to pause the effects of the disease instead of eliminating the disease from its roots. Compared to Ayurveda, it is more about removing the disease from its roots.

ayurvedic kidney disease treatment in India

If you are going through a similar situation, I would suggest you consider Ayurveda as it is one of the safest alternatives to allopathic medication. Make sure you work on your daily routine to avoid such a deadly disease in the first place. Once again, I would like to thank Dr. Puneet and his hardworking team, who helped me at every step and motivated me at a point in time when I gave up on myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabry Kidney Disease and Ayurveda

Why should you prefer Herbs over Allopathy for Kidney Diseases?

Akshay Recovered from Kidney Related Complications