Naveen Kumar Story A Back-Kidney Disease

Hey, my name is Naveen Kumar, and this is my story as I fight back kidney disease. In the year 2015, I was diagnosed with high blood pressure. Within six months, my kidney faced a reputation, and I didn’t know how to react to this. My family doctor explained how both the heart and kidney are interrelated. At a point where the heart is responsible for pumping blood to the rest of our body, our kidneys are there to purify the blood and circulate the vital energy that is required by different important parts.

I was looking for solutions online. I knew that apart from prescribed medication, we should not consume anything else. Various home remedies seemed to counter this disease on different levels. I started blindly following these suggestions, tips, and tricks in the hope of recovering faster from this mess. Due to my careless behavior, my health did not improve. Things got worse with time.

I was kept on dialysis as my creatinine levels were uncontrollable. For almost two months, I used to visit the hospital twice a week to the hospital to get my dialysis done. My parents knew this would notwithstanding for long as it was emotionally, physically, and financially draining.

Also Read - How Do You Overcome Kidney Failure Pain

While I was struggling with this disease and the stress accosted with it, my parents were looking for an alternative. Something that not only boosted the healing process but also helped me make my heart stronger. Out of all the treatments available, Ayurveda was something that seemed to be exceptionally reliable and worth taking a risk.

Ayurveda is also known as the study of life. Accordingly, we must maintain a balance between our body, mind, and soul. It depends on various factors, such as the food you eat. It is all about health and fitness. I came across Karma Ayurveda, a hospital-based in Delhi. It was established in the year 1837. It seemed to be a very prominent place for someone like me looking for a permanent cure for this disease.

I booked an appointment with Dr. Puneet, who helped me understand every point. About Ayurveda and how it can be the best way to deal with kidney problems. I learned that Ayurveda is all about following the conciliation of your body. Everyone has a different set of rules which their body follows, which makes it difficult for them to seek health care from all those generic medications available in the allopathic mode of medication.

kidney failure ayurvedic treatment

Ayurveda is all about being disciplined and following steps that make your body heal and recover from the mess. I followed all the suggestions given to me with undivided attention and dedication. Within three months, I started experiencing results. What matters is that I always try to understand the core of the treatment and how it can help me to heal and recover.

Once my fundamentals were clear, it felt natural to follow the given steps. There are mixed views about Ayurveda and how Karma Ayurveda works on the internet. I understand that Allopathic medications are promoted globally with a heavy marketing team, and the amount of money they charge is extraordinary. When I was going through regular check-ups and dialysis, it deeply affected my financial condition.

Also Read - Akhil from Kanpur a Kidney Patient

In case you are someone who is going through a similar situation as I did, I would suggest you be your judge and take the initial steps towards health and wellness. Hopefully, the story will inspire others to take the necessary steps towards wellness and good health.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabry Kidney Disease and Ayurveda

Akshay Recovered from Kidney Related Complications

Kidney Failure - Your life is in safe hands with Ayurvedic Treatment