Shiv Ram Singh from Kanpur Suffered Kidney Disease

Hello, My name is Shiv Ram Singh, and I’m from Kanpur. I suffered from kidney disease a few years ago, and my health was too bad then. My happy life was completely changed in just seconds. I started taking treatment at the city hospital, and I took that treatment for about one month because it did not come out as effective on me. Then, I felt so helpless, but one of my relatives told me about Karma Ayurveda hospital. After consulting with the doctor, I took ayurvedic treatment from a hospital, which got me rid of my kidney ailment. I’m so happy today that I’m kidney disease-free.

A few years ago, my life was going damn hard, and I was so happy. My career was going very well as I was performing so well. But, a thing changed my whole life entirely in seconds. My job and personal life were badly affected by this. I did not even imagine that I would ever have to suffer from this disease. Initially, I felt such high fever, fatigue, insomnia, loss of appetite, excessive weight loss, and difficulty in urine. In the first month, I used to ignore those symptoms initially, but then these health problems triggered me badly. I rushed to the city hospital after a month.

Also Read - What is the right treatment for kidney

I went to the hospital with my son and met with the nephrologist. He asked us to sit and asked, `What's the problem?” Then, I told him about the symptoms and explained my suffering. He listened to my things patiently and said, don’t think too much”. I’m giving you some medicines and you must take them on time. He asked me to get some health checks done.

The next day, my son took me to the lab, and we got all the tests done individually. We waited for some days as my test reports had not come yet, but when they came out, we went again to the hospital. My son showed all the test reports to the doctor, and the doctor checked all my reports carefully. My doctor said in a very calm voice that reports were saying I was diagnosed with kidney disease and my health condition is very critical. My son and I got very worried, and the doctor told me I wanted to suggest one thing: I must try the ayurvedic method from Karma Ayurveda hospital. Ayurvedic medication will treat your kidney problem effectively and in the best way. He applauded so much ayurvedic practice, and I got influenced by them.

After the consultation with the doctor, I decided to take ayurvedic treatment from Karma Ayurveda hospital. It is the safest way to cure my problem without side effects. We went to Delhi the next week and directly went to the Karma Ayurveda hospital. Here, we met with Dr. Puneet Dhawan and consulted with him. He checked all my test reports thoroughly, and my creatinine level was clearly mentioned as 8.6 mg/dl. He said that with the help of ayurvedic medicines, your creatinine would reduce. Don’t worry, and we are here to help you out. He prescribed me some ayurvedic medicines and some changes in my diet and guided me to do some exercises. I followed all the guidelines he asked for, and within just three months of ayurvedic treatment, my creatinine level reduced to 4.00 mg/dl, and my urea level also came down. My health has improved since I got rid of my kidney disorder. Today, I’m living a healthy life without any health complications, and for that, I want to thank Karma Ayurveda hospital and its entire team. Thank You.

Also Read - What Naturally Improves Kidney Function

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabry Kidney Disease and Ayurveda

Why should you prefer Herbs over Allopathy for Kidney Diseases?

Akshay Recovered from Kidney Related Complications