Sumit Debnath Guwahati Assam Diagnosed Kidney Failure

My name is Sumit Debnath, and I am from Guwahati, Assam. Being diagnosed with kidney failure, my health condition worsened every day. My doctor said I must rely on my left kidney. My eGFR was too low, and my creatinine level was too high.


Then, I learned about Karma Ayurveda hospital and took ayurvedic treatment for my kidney failure. After taking ayurvedic medicine for about five months, my eGFR slightly increased, and my creatinine level slowed.

Also Read - What is the right treatment for kidney

In 2018, I started experiencing major health issues such as stomachache, excessive weight loss, difficulty in urination, swelling, lack of appetite, insomnia, weakness, etc. As a young individual, I thought about how some diseases could contact me at such a young age.

I was taking all these symptoms so casually, and I thought maybe it was happening because of food poisoning, or perhaps these were some hormonal changes in my body. But my health worsened after some time, and I had to rush to the hospital.

Also Read - What Naturally Improves Kidney Function

My father took me to the hospital, and we met with the doctor. He examined my condition and found that my situation was extremely critical. He immediately wrote down some tests I had to get done and prescribed me some allopathic medicines. First, we went to the chemist's shop, bought all the medication, and then went to the laboratory. My father waited for me, and I got all the tests done. The lab assistant said that my reports would come would a week.

After a week, we collected my test reports and went to the hospital again. We showed all the test reports to the doctor and consulted with him. He saw all my reports patiently and then said that my condition had already worsened.

ayurvedic kidney failure treatment

We need to remove your right kidney as your right kidney was 90% damaged. We were extremely shocked after listening to this. My father asked the doctor if, anyhow can, we save my right kidney. Then, my doctor replied that by hook or crook, we could slow down the process by damaging your kidney, but it will not be permanent. Then he said that only dialysis and kidney transplants were left as options.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabry Kidney Disease and Ayurveda

Why should you prefer Herbs over Allopathy for Kidney Diseases?

Akshay Recovered from Kidney Related Complications