Akshay Recovered from Kidney Related Complications

Hey, my name is Akshay, and this is how I recovered from kidney related issues and how Karma Ayurveda helped me at every point of my journey. It has been more than five years since I was diagnosed with a kidney-related disease. I have been on allopathic medication for the longest time, but nothing changed as my body started adapting to the chemicals and salts used to make medicines.


My family doctors prescribed me dialysis as it was my last option. I did not want to give up on myself and my normal life at such a young age. Hence, I kept on looking for an alternative to allopathic treatments.

Also Read - Healthy Diet for kidney Patient

During my research, I came across Karma Ayurveda, based in Delhi, specializing in Kidney treatment. Initially, I was not sure about it. Still, after watching more than a hundred videos on their YouTube channel, I was simultaneously curious about how exactly a method from the past can help us fix diseases of the present day.

I booked an appointment with Dr. Puneet, who helped me understand the working of Ayurveda and how it might help me deal with my body type. I was completely honest and disciplined with my treatment for the next six months.

kidney treatment hospital in the ayurveda

I understood from my treatment that Ayurveda is a slow process, but it requires your time and attention. So, if you are someone suffering from a similar condition as mine, then maybe Ayurveda might help you fight this deadly disease. What matters is that you do your required research and get the benefit of both the worlds of Ayurveda and allopathy. I hope my story will inspire others to take the nicety decision and move forward towards good health and a better lifestyle. Hopefully, Ayurveda will work for you as it worked out for me.

Also Read - Sunil Jeth Kidney Related Disease for Three Years

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabry Kidney Disease and Ayurveda

Why should you prefer Herbs over Allopathy for Kidney Diseases?

Kidney Failure - Your life is in safe hands with Ayurvedic Treatment